High School Sports
- The Breslin Invitational Track meet from Mt. Carmel Area brought 20 schools to compete.
- 13 Member Schools Now Compete In The Wyoming Valley Conference In Boy's Lacrosse
- North Schuylkill hosts Pine Grove Area in HS baseball and softball.
- Nanticoke thumped Wyoming Seminary 10-2, as the bats are warming up, like the weather.
- Loyalsock softball off to a quick start with pitching and hitting clicking.
- Behind the pitching of Nick Matson and the hitting of Jake Krupinski, Nanticoke knocked around Wyoming Seminary 10-2 in HS baseball.
- Buckhorns Use Good Pitching and Some Key Hits For The Win At Home
- Wallenpaupack swims past West Scranton 7-2 in HS baseball.
- Shikellamy Braves Girls Bowling Team Captures 4th State Championship In School History
- Valley West Little League In Conyngham To Host State Little League Baseball Tournament
- Trey Zabroski Scores 100th Career Goal Friday Night For The Comets
- Crestwood Defeated Tunkhannock 15-2 In Boys Lacrosse Action Friday Night
- Girls Wrestling Continues To Grow In Pennsylvania As The State Championships Take Place Crowing 10 Champions
- Loyalsock Defeats Brookville 75-53 To Win The PIAA "3A" Boy's Basketball Championship
- Tigers Fall To Reynolds For The 4th Straight Year In The Team Dual Wrestling Championships
- Sports Vault: Loyalsock made it's last trip to the HS State Basketball Championships in 1993 with a 70-60 loss to Duquesne in the 'A' Title game.