2020 Pennsylvania Election Results
Pennsylvania's general election will take place on November 3, 2020, as voters head to the polls to decide a number of state and congressional races, as well as United States president. In addition to closely watching the race between President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden, some Pennsylvania voters will vote on the 8th congressional district race between incumbent Matt Cartwright (D) and Jim Bognet (R). WNEP will have complete election results and live coverage on WNEP.com as polls close at 8 p.m., as well as, Newswatch 16 at 10 p.m. and 11 p.m. Polls are open on election day from 7 a.m to 8 pm. and mail-in ballots must be received by county election offices by 8 p.m. on November 3 (postmarks are not enough).
Problem Voting? The Pennsylvania Department of State offers an online election complaint form for registered voters to submit a formal complaint to the voter's county board of elections and/or district attorney for investigation Fill out the online form here to file a complaint. For immediate needs, call the voter hotline at 1-877-VOTESPA (1-877-868-3772).
Download the WNEP app to see our complete election coverage.
Click for full map
Results updated every 2 minutes or less (some races may update less frequently).
PRESIDENT StatewidePrecincts: 9,085 / 9,147 (99% reporting)
U.S. CONGRESS 8th DistrictPrecincts: 392 / 397 (99% reporting)
STATE HOUSE 116th DistrictPrecincts: 30 / 31 (97% reporting)
ATTORNEY GENERAL PennsylvaniaPrecincts: 9,075 / 9,147 (99% reporting)
U.S. CONGRESS 7th DistrictPrecincts: 334 / 339 (99% reporting)
STATE HOUSE 114th DistrictPrecincts: 52 / 60 (87% reporting)
- Long list of candidates in Wayne County
- NAACP chapters of PA, Wilkes-Barre react to historic inauguration day
- Woman from Carbon County will advise President Biden
- Inauguration Day met with heavy security, little unrest at Pa. State Capitol
- Jimmy Carter, unable to make inauguration, saluted by President Biden in remarks
- Securing Washington for the presidential inauguration
- Congressman Keller speaks about his election objection
- Live Georgia runoff elections results
- VERIFY: Fact-checking misinformation in Trump's speech prior to his supporters storming Capitol Hill
- Warnock, Ossoff win in Georgia, handing Dems Senate control
- Local Trump supporters head to nation's capital to protest election
- Chaos erupts in Pa. Senate as GOP blocks a Democrat from being sworn-in due to election debate
- Trump, Biden, Pence in Georgia today ahead of US Senate runoff elections
- Trump asks Georgia election officials to 'find' votes during call with Sec. of State
- Biden inauguration to feature 'virtual parade across America'