Grilled Balsamic Chicken with Strawberry Salsa
We visit award-winning food blogger Christina Hitchcock of It is a Keeper to learn how to make Grilled Balsamic Chicken with Strawberry Salsa. Balsamic Marinade...
We visit award-winning food blogger Christina Hitchcock of It is a Keeper to learn how to make Grilled Balsamic Chicken with Strawberry Salsa.
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, grated or finely minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups strawberries, diced
- ½ jalapeno, finely minced
- ¼ cup red onion, finely minced
- 1½ teaspoon parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Mix together all of the marinade ingredients.
- Place chicken in the marinade and let sit for at least 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together all of the salsa ingredients and set aside.
- Grill marinated chicken for 5-7 minutes on each side, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove chicken from the grill and serve with Strawberry salsa on top.