x
Breaking News
More () »

Pool Hall Gutted by Fire in Shamokin

SHAMOKIN — An early morning fire in Northumberland County is under investigation. The first alarm in Shamokin came in just before 4 a.m on Tuesday. A pool...

SHAMOKIN -- An early morning fire in Northumberland County is under investigation.

The first alarm in Shamokin came in just before 4 a.m on Tuesday.

A pool hall, with apartments attached, along North Market Street burned.

One adult and two children had to be taken to a hospital.

Investigators believe an electrical problem sparked the flames.  The fire is not considered suspicious.