x
Breaking News
More () »

Garage Damaged by Fire in Scranton

SCRANTON — A fire badly damaged a garage in Scranton’s west side Saturday morning. The assistant fire chief says a car caught fire inside of LouR...

SCRANTON -- A fire badly damaged a garage in Scranton's west side Saturday morning.

The assistant fire chief says a car caught fire inside of Lou's Garage on Lafayette Street.

According to investigators, the fire broke out just after 11 a.m.

One man was burned and taken to the hospital. He's expected to be okay.

The assistant chief adds the fire was an accident.

There's no word if the business owner had insurance or if the business will rebuild in Scranton.

Paid Advertisement

Before You Leave, Check This Out